The City of San Pablo Police Department offers Livescan fingerprinting services Tuesday through Thursday, from 2:00PM to 3:00PM, for San Pablo residents by appointment only.
You may call (510) 215-3130 to make an appointment. There is a $35.00 processing fee in addition to fees required by the Department of Justice and the FBI. These fees range from $32.00 to $121.00 depending on the clearance requested. We have the following recommendations to ensure that you can be fingerprinted at the time of your appointment:
- Valid picture identification is required to complete a Livescan session, so do not forget to bring it with you.
- We are unable to babysit and your children cannot accompany you, so please do not bring children unless they are accompanied by another responsible adult.
- Appointments fill quickly, so please be on time and make sure that you filled out the Livescan form completely before coming to your appointment. If you are not ready to go, we might not be able to complete the Livescan process.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, cash and check.
- If paying by cash, change is limited so please bring the exact amount.