The San Pablo Community Foundation funds projects that:
- Contribute to ongoing efforts that make San Pablo a thriving community that is more livable, safer and/or healthier.
- Indicate maximum use of each dollar, maximum programming creativity, and maximum percentage of San Pablo residents served.
- The San Pablo Community Foundation will not fund projects that request funding for salaries of staff or consultants.
- The San Pablo Community Foundation will not fund projects that request the funding of political campaigns.
- The San Pablo Community Foundation will not fund an agency for two consecutive years. If your agency was funded in 2010, please do not apply for a mini-grant, as it will not be awarded.
- The San Pablo Community Foundation will not fund organizations that have requested funding from the San Pablo City Council for the same project within the last fiscal year.
- The San Pablo Community Foundation is committed to the elimination of discrimination based on gender, race, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, and cultural and religious backgrounds. All agencies applying for this grant must validate in their proposal that they have a non-discrimination policy.
The Foundation Board of Directors reviews applications and awards all grants. Only public entities or non-profit organizations officially recognized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code are eligible for funding.
Grant applications are issued once each year in the Spring. For more information or to request an application, please contact the Recreation office at (510) 215-3153.
Click on the links below to see previous grant recipients.
2012 Mini-Grant Awardees
2011 Mini-Grant Awardees
2010 Mini-Grant Awardees
2009 Mini-Grant Awardees